- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
To Rosemawrites for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
I’ve been working on this post for a month, and… well… let’s put this through before it’s 2016 already!
- Moving On & Up: Learning About Love and Intimacy
- Danger Kit
- The Artisan Journal
- A Love Journey Begins Here
- Sabiscuit’s Catalog
- Only 100 Words
- (not so) completely. miserable.
- Dreaming of a World Bigger than Ours
- Positively Un-broken
- Problems With Infinity
If you don’t do blogging awards, that’s perfectly fine. I would like to say that I’ve enjoyed reading your works and look forward to your posts as we enter 2016. Thank you for your valuable words, I’ve learned much and continue to be inspired by you.
Seven Random Facts About me
3. Unapologetically nerdy: I love anime, manga, dc/marvel comics, legos, cartoons, movies with subtitles (especially asian and european), and learning how things work. I’ve even read dictionaries for fun…
4. I can play music by ear – a talent of practice rather than birth. I also can play tunes on the piano by just letting the notes come to me (aka, eyes shut, lean back, and just let the fingers do their thing) and it (surprisingly) sounds like movie soundtracks (or so I’ve been told).
5. I love putting furniture together. The diagrams always make sense to me. I’m serious, I’m in heaven in IKEA. I even thought of making a living out of it…
6. I am a born and raised vegan (no meat/dairy/chicken/fish just plant based) who is currently vegetarian (no meat/chicken but yes to dairy): I know, I know, I can see your face wrinkling, but know that I don’t judge carnivores any more than I judge eating tofu. All that matters is that we’re all eating.
7. My nickname in high school was “ruthless” because I played (kinda?) aggressively in gym class. Then wanted to play gym during every free period. I mean, come-on! no one went to the hospital, right?